Rebecca Jones is a sought after business speaker. Her aim is to make individuals, teams and whole organisations more entrepreneurial and more enterprising.
“My aim is to deliver a truly positive, up-beat and memorable presentation for your conference or meeting” – Rebecca Jones
The impact of entrepreneurship in business has never been greater, so let Rebecca communicate that message and motivate your audience!
As a keynote conference speaker Rebecca’s passion for developing enterprising people will fire up even the most cynical audience. With thought-provoking facts and informative examples tailored to your audience, watch your audience shift their mindset.
Speaking from the heart, Rebecca will engage with the audience with captivating and often funny stories of why we are sometimes our own worst enemies. Her talks provide solutions that anyone can immediately transfer into their own organisations.
Rebecca regularly speaks about:
- Enterprise, being more entrepreneurial and intrapreneurship (enterprise within a workplace)
- How to increase your business profits through enterprising thinking
- Developing the enterprise skills of your employees
Rebecca regularly speaks at:
- Business network events
- Business development conferences
- New business start-up shows
- Women in business events
- Young people’s business events